Before determining if something has gone wrong with your order please check the following:
- Make sure that your order does not have a pending back order for the remaining parts. You can view the order status in "My Account", or check with customer service.
- If your company has a receiving team, check with them to ensure the order was received and is correctly accounted for.
- Check shipping confirmation emails from Onlinecomponents.com to ensure tracking shows delivery. (Sometimes orders are split and shipped from 2 locations that can arrive at different times.)
2. If your order is completed and delivered but there is still a problem, you will need to submit a claim using our Return Form.
Please fill out the form for the following issues:
- Parts received are damaged or defective
- Received less quantity than ordered
- Received more than ordered quantity
- Received a part not listed on your order
Be sure to include any photos or helpful information for the situation, it will help us to expedite the process.
Once submitted our Claims department will be in touch with you within 3 business days.
For urgent situations contact customer service for support.