Can I purchase through Onlinecomponents.com and be invoiced on Net 30 terms?
- Yes! Online Components has partnered with Apruve to help manage our invoicing and credit program. Once you fill your cart, look for the Apruve button at checkout to complete your purchase on Net 30 terms.
Who is eligible for the program?
- Any business entity or non-profit that is greater than two years old. Younger companies often don’t have enough credit history to make an underwriting decision.
- SoleProprietorships are not currently eligible for the program.
- Business must be in the United States or Canada
How do we get started?
- To get your corporate account set up, you’ll need to go through a short online application
process. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Click here to apply for NET 30 terms through Apruve.
Then what happens?
- A credit decision will be made based on the information received in the application. You
will get an email with the results and associated credit limit you will be able to use on
How long does credit approval take?
- Application approval can vary based on the information collected, but it could be as
quick as 3 minutes or as long as two business days. For credit limit requests above
$50K, you can expect a longer approval time.
Do I need an Apruve account?
- Yes. Once approved, we’ll automatically create an account for each business. You’ll use
this username and password to checkout from onlinecomponents.com. Click here to log in and coworkers to your Apruve account.
Article is closed for comments.